We are a private consulting firm specializing in watershed analysis, stream restoration, fluvial geomorphology, hydrology, hydraulic engineering, storm water management and erosion control projects. Our focus is superior customer service and innovative cost effective project solutions that represent state of the art science to ensure project success. We are committed to addressing each project using a scientific approach to understand the baseline conditions, natural processes and project constraints. The high quality baseline data collected serves as a foundation for thorough problem understanding, project alternative analysis and recommended solutions.
- Watershed assessment and GIS mapping
– Fluvial Geomorphology
– Hydraulic design
– HEC-RAS and HEC-HMS modeling
– Design of aquatic habitats
View List of Services >>
- Upper Arkansas River Restoration Project
– Natural Stable Channel Design Guidance Manual
– Halls Bayou Watershed Planning and Natural Channel Design
– Mill Branch Stream Mitigation Bank
– Tidal Marsh Creation and Restoration
See More >>
Upper Arkansas River Restoration Project
The riparian areas and stream channel along this reach of the Arkansas River have been damaged by historic mining activities in the upstream watershed that have deposited contaminated sediments along the channel floodplain denuding vegetation and leading to excessive bank erosion.
View Project Details >>